I'm having a bad hair day

I've just been to get my hair cut, almost a disaster, but not quite as bad as these below. My experience was a mistake, these are serious!

OMG!!, what was he thinking about?
My advice is, neverfall asleep in the garden when somebody is cutting the grass.


I can't explain why he's smiling. Do you think he knows whats on his head?


Is it a hat, is it hair? Is it waterproof? What happens to it in the shower?

Aw!  It's the only hairstyle I like here.


Not keeping a very low profile are we?


I would sue!


Arthur Scargill, an old photo, I saw him recently and he's now brushing up the hair from his armpits to hide his bald patch. 


A pseudo intellectual who fooling nobody. 


How does it look in the morning?


ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! No I won't take you seriuosly.


Yep, she's on drugs. So is her hairdresser