funny superhero

YEHAAAA! its time for fun! let see how funny superhero are~ :'P

who said, spiderman can't breakdance??
hahaha!





I NEED FOOD TO DEFEAT THE MONSTER GUYS!
donate some, i'll protect our world!
hahahaha!

OMG!!
nobody gonna admire superman if his face just like this!

I'M ON VACATION!
let cops do their job when i'm still in holiday, okay??

what? no fire?
let me fire!!
i'll prepare this! stay away! watch my fire okay!
hahaha!



SORRY! MY ULTIMATE CAR BROKE DOWN BY AN ENEMY!
let me show you the way as a normal human~ but, still can't show my face!
HAHAHA!

YEAH!! UTIMATE POWER!!
GUITAR POWERR!!!
nice!

sometimes, hero also stuck~
hero also need some help~

you'll watch me, superwoman in tv show soon!
can't wait right??

save all that ducks TIGER!!
OMG!! i will never tell anyone about your real face, spidey grandpa!
wahahahaha!

this is internet hero~
you do not afraid if he go out from your pc screen~
just treat him nicely~ maybe he lost to find his way back home~
WAHAHAHAHA!

THIS IS MY REAL AND OUR REAL HERO!!




Photobucket