Some more of my wonderfull story!!!!! :)

Sooo seeing how much you liked the last story your gonna love this (I hope).
************************************************

Steve rubbed his head while thinking about the person whotripped him over. This was a very odd thing because Steve didn’t “do”multitasking even in the simplest forms (which is why he is always late butthat doesn’t really matter). He turned to face the person who had now sat upand seemed to be looking around bewildered but not paying any attention toSteve. Steve was the sort of person who liked attention so was quite annoyed bythis fact but more annoyed that man was not apologising. Steve coughed a light“excuse me, look at me, I’m over here” cough which was returned by silence. Ohhow Steve hated silence almost as much as he hated Justin Beiber, rap, Brusselssprouts and walking. He mainly hated awkward silences in which he wouldnormally panic and stick out his fist and shout “AWKWARD ROCK” which was oftengreeted by odd looks and people shuffling quickly away. But silence was badenough so he stood up and started to walk away. He heard a murmur behind himand stopped, then turned around to face the person. The persons face lookeddistorted as if he was trying to say something and soon he spoke.


“HEY, don’t I know you?” The person spat as if he it was thefirst time he’d spoke in months.


“Ummmm……..” Was all Steve could say. He was shocked by thefact that the person had talked let alone said something like that! After allSteve had never been to Liverpool before.


“Hey” the person said a little less raspy this time “I knowyou”


“I really think you don’t” Steve hurried out of his mouthwhile planning his escape. The man looked dangerous. (Although Steve didn’trealise it but this was quite remarkable, two bits of multitasking within aminute).


“Wait….. You’re the guy who ran away with my ex-wife” Theperson said with sudden realisation. His head turned to glare at Steve. Steve,who was completely innocent, began stutter some words treading carefullybackwards as the person stood up moved slowly towards Steve who by then hadnever been so worried in his life (except for the time he had accidentally puttoo much sugar in his boss’s tea and the boss had, had a hissy fit and startedscreaming)


“Um… I don’t recall running awaywith anyone’s wife” Steve nervously chuckled trying to put some light on thesituation. It only made it worse.


“Don’t you try and laugh it allaway” the person threatened “I’m deadly serious, and I can prove it to you” Theman reached to a bag on the grown (which Steve hadn’t noticed before) andpulled out a gun. It wasn’t a very special gun but it was a gun all the same.


“Err…… yes….um….. Deadly serious”Steve was VERY nervous by now “but I do believe there has been some… well….Misunderstanding…”


“Misunderstanding… BAH! I knowwho you are, your Steve Johnson, the guy who ran away with my wife, I meanex-wife. Well I will never forget your name Steve Johnson”


“Well, actually my names SteveThompson…”


“Meh…. Same thing”


“But you just said you wouldnever forget the name”


“And I won’t, Steve Thompson, seeI remembered”
“But you didn’t remember before”


“So you’re saying you admit to runningaway with my wife”


“What? No…. I mean….. Huh”


“I knew it” The person saidcompletely ignoring Steve. “Now give me my wife back” He said raising the gun“or you’ll pay”


“Ah”
*************************************************************************
So amazing huh?????????
I'm just waiting for the right moment to include someone (not naming names *coughrosecough*) who thought it would be clever to use my name in a story she wrote which portrays me as a ugly person who she didn't like...... anyway that doesn't matter 'cause me story's amazing and funny and I am atually quite pretty (look at last post) and  I do not use idealised visions of myself in my story's because I have grown up from that sh*t and have moved onto slightly more mature writing...... sorry just had to let that out... don't pay any attention to it unless you care... which you probably don't but I understand!
Thanks for reading... hope you like it.


p.s 1000 VIEWS WOW YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AND YOUR FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WHICH IS EVEN MORE AMAZING!!!!!!!! :)))
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :D 8-)