How to Fix Double Post Problem in Blogger!


Hello pal! How are you today?
Today i'm gonna show you how to fix double post problem!
Yeah! My friend experienced it!
So, me hope, this post will help her!

Let me tell you how double post problem appear!
Yes! When you change your template, Blogger might ask you, you wanna keep or delete old widget!
Am I right?
This feature is usefull! But, in some cases, Blog1 widget and Blog2 widget might clashes!
How to solve it?
As easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4!
Just follow simple step below!
Before we begin, make sure, back up your template by downloading it!
Lets get started!

FIRST STEP!
Log in your blogger account -> Design -> Edit HTML (REMEMBER! YOU DON'T NEED TO EXPAND YOUR TEMPLATE!)

SECOND STEP!
Find the code below by click CTRL+F!


<b:widget id='Blog1' locked='true' title='Blog Posts' type='Blog'/>


OR



<b:widget id='Blog2' locked='true' title='Blog Posts' type='Blog'/>


THIRD STEP!
Delete the second one!


<b:widget id='Blog2' locked='true' title='Blog Posts' type='Blog'/>


Finally, save your template now! Simple isn't it? Hope your problem solved! If problem appear, please tell me!

Sharing is simple! Make sure, drop some comment here! Thanks me if you had benefit from this post! If you have anything in mind, feel free to drop some comment here.. Just ask me if you have any problem with those codes.. Happy Blogging Guys! Follow me for the latest post and hacks!