What a day...



WOW is all I can say. I am speechless. The sale today was incredible. I am so taken back by the support and patronage of our customers, blog readers and friends. A huge thank you to all of those who lined up at the door from 8.15am this morning waiting for our doors to open at 9.30am. Another big thank you to everyone for your patience as we tried our hardest to help as many customers as we could whilst the stampede occurred during the first 2 hours of our sale. I met so many lovely people who read the blog. Thank you to everyone including my gorgeous Black & Spiro girls for making today's sale the best Black & Spiro sale we have ever had. We literally have nothing left.

PS. Loved meeting you Faux Fuchsia {one of my new absolutely favourite blogs}! Thanks for posting today about the sale and also thanks to Bec from A Cup of Kitsch for also posting about the sale on her blog too!