Today I'm all Arty Farty

I've always been a fan of computer generated art, it's got a 3D quality better than some photographs. It looks good on your computer desktop or as a poster on the wall. But I like this art because it can take you to places that you'd like to be, even if they don't exist, only in your mind.




















Living chess



















Looks real enough, but it's just fantasy



















One of favourites, but 7 strings?



















Never been there.



















I take the dog for walkies here, I don't remember seeing her.




















A day to stay indoors. It looks very real to me.



















Get out of my bathroom weirdo!
















I'm into Templar stuff, fight the good fight etc. This picture eally tells a story, you can just imagine the conversation.



















He's coming for yoooooooou!



















Ever felt like this?



















You enjoy your job then?



















Better get home, the wife's waiting.