Getting Married

Girls, you may think you've got it sorted....

























And you're tough and scary and you'll kill us if we don't get married!


























Here she is , signing her husbands death warrant. She'd kill me!!


















Things will soon sort themselves out into domestic bliss
























Where both parties help out.

























So, maybe she drinks more.



















Oh my! What a heavy umbrella that nice man's carrying!
















Slow down darling, I can't keep up!
I love these romantic scenes of pastoral bliss.
























Hey girls! What about dinner?




















Come on! You must agree it's better than running behind.





















And this postion certainly has it's uses. (She can see what's coming, of course)
























Another cosy scene of family life





















Who am I to comment on other cultures?

















Ok,Ok, I know this doesn't look too good




















And I know she's not doing her Bronze Life Saving Certificate




















But anyway girls, no worries, after a few years together, things will balance out