Friendship Day Verses, Friendship Card Verses, Friendship Verses for Cards

Get the 100's of free Friendship Day Verses, Friendship cards Verses, Cute verses for Friendship day greeting cards righ here on this site to write as a message of friendship... Get these free Friend Verses Poems Quotes to use.......

This cute little card comes your way,
stamped with fun, love, to spark your day with light.

__________

I'd give up chocolate today
But as you well know, friend
I'm no quitter!
__________

A friendship
We're free to expose,
parts of ourselves
nobody else knows.
But the thing that sustains it
and sets it apart

__________

The true friends never say goodbye....
they simply say 3 words "see you soon"....
__________

It's good to have close friends, the friends who admire and care.
Friends who you know and understand, and will always be there with u
for you when you need them, and never complain
when you repeat the same story again and again.

__________

If I could build a mountain you could call your very own,
a place to find serenity, a place to be alone..

__________

Friends you have known since you were quite small,
friends who still like you, warts and all!
The memories you share of times that are past,
means friendship between you will always last.

__________

A friend is someone we turn to
When our spirits need a lift
A friend is someone we treasure
For our friendship is a gift.

__________

no doubt I deserved my enemies,
but I can't believe I deserved my friends.

__________

Is not something spoken
It's a bond of the heart
True friend's are rare
In a lifetime two or three,
I'm so glad it happened
Between u and me..

__________

A friend is someone who fills our lives
With joy, beauty, and grace
And makes the world we live in
A better and happier place.

You meet your friend your face brightens..
you have struck gold...

__________

Fate choose my relations, I pick you my friend.

__________

Have no friends not equal to yourself.

__________

We have fewer friends than we imagine,
but more than we know.

__________

Have no friends means no life and not equal to yourself.

__________


Friendship feeling is the love without his wings.



Friendship Day Verses, Friendship Card Verses, Friendship Verses for Cards
Friendship Day Verses, Friendship Card Verses, Friendship Verses for Cards

Friendship Day Verses


free Friendship Card Verses



Friendship Verses for Cards




, Friendship day Verses





Friendship day Verses Cards