Scooter world

I've never owned a scooter, but my Dad did when I was a boy. I was always dissapointed when he refused to put loads of mirrors on it. He was probably annoyed at me for asking, well it was the 60's. Here are some that I admired.
Awesome, but a bit top heavy. What happens if the scooter falls over?


Ok too, maybe a bit over the top, were all these mirrors necessary?


Hope there's a good battery for this lot. Maybe Mods were a bit scared of the dark.

He only needs 2 mirrors. Why does he need a scooter? Must be an image thing.


Definitely this would enhance my image!


He doesn't care, does he.


Why have a dog and bark yourself? Or do anything in fact!

Just 1 problem, where do you sit?


Scooters can be practical and fun.

They can be stylish and interesting!

Come in different shapes and sizes.

And have lots of different uses. This is my fave. I want one!